Monday, April 8, 2013

F is for Frosty

In my attempts to gain weight (mostly in the muscle category) I've been making my own versions of the Wendy's Frosty. Of course it's not anything like a Wendy's Frosty...because it's actually good for you, but I think it tastes pretty good.

Here's what I put in it:

1 scoop Raw SunWarrior Protein Powder (Vanilla flavor) 16g protein
1/2 scoop Raw Cacao powder 5g protein
handful of raw almonds 5-6g protein
1/2 cup almond milk (Vanilla flavor)  .75g protein
6-10 cubes of ice

Blend it all up until it's the consistency of a frosty and enjoy :)


Sometimes I like to add two cups of spinach, which doesn't really affect the taste, but it seems somehow to make the texture a little less frosty-like.

Do you have any awesome protein shakes or recipes?

Fire Away!

No comments:

Post a Comment